Back and neck pain, whether acute or chronic, are common conditions affecting people of all ages. Since most people living with spine-based pain do not require surgery, Denver Pain and Spine emphasizes medical and minimally invasive therapies.
Our goal is to provide
You are a part of our team.
Excellent therapeutic outcomes begin with an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Bennett utilizes interventional techniques (injections), electrodiagnostics, and radiologic imaging (coupled with a thorough history and physical examination) to help you reach a diagnosis and map out an effective treatment plan.
Your treatment is individualized.
We focus on your function and ability to do the things you want to be able to do.
Call Denver Pain and Spine at 720-541-6800 to schedule your initial consultation.* Dr. Bennett will target the location of the pain, help you understand what’s causing the pain and develop a treatment plan to eliminate or reduce your pain.
* We schedule
Interventional Spine / Pain
Colorado leader in the diagnosis and interventional treatment of spine and pain related disorders.
We offer a wide range of interventional options:
Diagnosis & Treatment
- Arthrograms and large joint injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Nerve Injections
- Occipital Nerve Injections
- Sphenopalatine Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Minimally Invasive Spine
Before you undergo open surgical treatment of your spine, you should consider less invasive therapies.
We offer several minimally invasive spine therapies for pain:
- Disc Nucleoplasty
- Endoscopic Annuloplasty (for treatment of painful disc tears)
- Facet Fusion (Facet Arthrodesis)
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Annuloplasty (IDET)
- Stem Cell Grafting
- Discogenic Pain
- Facetogenic Pain
Unlock your body’s own natural healing power!
We provide a full range of regenerative healing treatments, including:
- Stem Cell Harvesting (your own stem cells) from bone marrow
- Umbilical Stem Cells (potent alternative to your own stem cells)
- PRP (platelet rich plasma)
- Regenerative Matrix (to maximize stem cell function)
Regenerative healing therapies can be applied to:
- Hip injuries and degeneration
- Knee injuries and degeneration
- Shoulder injuries and degeneration
- Spine injuries and degeneration
as well as other soft tissues problems.
If you are injured in a car accident your first call should be to a doctor!
We have a caring and compassionate team to help you get back on your feet.
We work with chiropractors, orthopedists, neurologists, neurosurgeons
Cancer pain is the #1 fear of people living with cancer. It is treatable, allowing you to fight the disease with all of your strength.
The pain of cancer should be fought as vigorously as
We work with your oncology team to provide the best treatment for your pain needs as you progress through cancer treatment toward your goal – remission!